CAR SERVICING wychbold
MOT’s class 4, 5 & 7
Tyres and Fitting
Did You Know That we Operate a Pickup and Drop Off Service to All of Our Car Servicing Clients in wychbold?
Are you looking for the best car servicing company in Wychbold? Well, Wychway garage is here for you.
Our garage provides the best car servicing services anywhere in Droitwich. We provide outstanding value for money with dealership quality servicing.
Wychway Garage provide a full vehicle servicing lineup. Regularly servicing your car (following your car manufacturers guidelines), will help to maintain your car and reduce the chances of your car breaking down – put simply: look after your car and your car will look after you.
At Wychway garage, our car servicing is available at affordable prices, undertaken by highly skilled service technicians and we only use parts that are quality and match the recommendation from the manufacturers.
WHY SHOULD YOUR CAR BE SERVICED?
There are many reasons as to why your car should be serviced. They include;
- To maintain its value. A car that is regularly serviced will always attract more buyers, especially in the competitive second-hand market.
- Saves cost. Regular servicing of a vehicle reduces the cost used in fuels by ensuring engines run efficiently, A regularly serviced engine runs smoothly when the oil is refreshed and the air filters are replaced regularly.
- Vehicle servicing helps in adhering to legal requirements.
- Helps in prevention of untimely vehicle breakdown by providing regular maintenance. Essential checks are conducted to the core components of the vehicle in order to identify problem areas.
- Increasing your MPG and thus making your fuel last longer.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOUR CAR BE SERVICED?
Manufacturers always recommend that a vehicle should be serviced after every 12,000 miles or after a period of 12 months. Some vehicles come along with a self-diagnostic system that lets drivers know when their car should be serviced. Users are advised not to ignore the warnings on their dashboard.
TYPES OF VEHICLE SERVICING OPTIONS
There are four distinct types of car servicing and their rate of the servicing interval.
- Full servicing. The service interval in this type of servicing is after a period of 12 months or after a distance of 12000 miles whichever is encountered first
- Manufacturer servicing. This is done as per the schedule set out by your cars manufacturer. One is required to check the manual for the information based on your car servicing – or give us a call and we’ll let you know!
- Regular maintenance servicing. This is when oil and filters need to be replaced
- Interim servicing. Can be done at the range of a period of 6 months or after a distance of 6000 miles
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
To make sure that your car servicing is successful there is a number of items you are supposed to carry along with you.
These items are:
- Your service book. This helps our technicians to check the last time when some items were replaced. These items may include the brake fluid, spark plugs, and cabin. This information is found in the service book
- A V5C registration form. This is only for vehicles undergoing the first MOT or any vehicle that has been changed their registration plate since the last MOT.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR VEHICLE SERVICING?
There are many reasons why you should choose our garage for your car servicing in Wychbold.
Firstly, we have qualified technicians and top of the line equipment. This means you’re guaranteed that your vehicle will be serviced to the highest possible standards.
Secondly, we service vehicles at affordable prices. You get dealer level servicing with literally half of the bill (or less!). What’s not to love?
Finally, we offer original equipment that directly matches those from the manufacturers.